Bonalive manufactures innovative biomaterial products that combine biology and technology. Bonalive products are sold worldwide by resellers.
uses the FlowLMS e-learning environment to train its international partners.
– We needed an e-learning environment that would really serve our operating model. In addition to FlowLMS, we were also deploying another platform, so we needed to integrate the e-learning environment. We designed and deployed the integration together with Xoompoint, explains marketing coordinator Tiia Honkasalo.
Bonalive operates in around 40 countries and incorporating cultural differences into e-learning has brought its own challenges. From experience, Honkasalo believes that the e-learning platform is nevertheless the best way for them to train people.
– I think that e-learning works well in companies which have adopted a culture of continuous training for staff, says Honkasalo
– If you commit to the e-learning, it works, she adds.
“It’s been great to collaborate with people who are brimming with experience and confidence in what they do.”– Tiia Honkasalo
Helpful and professional
Xoompoint’s approach to customers has been described as helpful, caring, and accommodating.
– Xoompoint’s experts truly understand the real needs of a company. They have technical expertise and the skill to explain the technical things in a way that is easy to understand, says Honkasalo.
– It’s been great to collaborate with people who are brimming with experience and confidence in what they do, she adds.
”I think that e-learning works well in companies which have adopted a culture of continuous training for staff. Induction is more flexible when the platform works well.– Tiia HonkasaloMarketing coordinator, Bonalive